Nearly 2 hours of free video tutorials on Xcode 8, Sprite Kit and Swift 3. We’ll cover everything a new iOS / tvOS developer will want to know about setting up a Sprite Kit based project, adding a player sprite, working with Actions, Physics, changing things at runtime, and much more!
- Part 1 – The Sprite Kit Starting Template
- Part 2 – Add a Player with Physics Properties
- Part 3 – Introducing SKActions and Detecting Touches
- Part 4 – Action Groups / Sequences and Run Blocks
- Part 5 – Short Interlude to look at a Cross Platform Project
- Part 6 – Gesture Recognizers
- Part 7 – Detecting Physics Contacts Between Bodies
- Part 8 – Changing zPositions at Runtime and Making a Custom Class
- Source Projects and Where to Go From Here
Total Series Length: Nearly 2 Hours!
Difficulty: Super Easy